Catylist ID: #30169512
3 Story Office / Retail with Parking Lots
Office for SaleAlso listed as Retail-Commercial, Multi-Family
|Catylist Listing ID:||30169512|
|Property Subtypes:||Office Building|
|Building Size (RSF):||23,832 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||0.58 - 579 SF|
|Unit Price:||$27.27 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Investment, Vacant/Owner-User, Business|
|Class of Space:||Class C|
|Sale Terms:||Purchase Money Mortgage|
Overview / Comments
• Three-story office building located just north of West Huron (M-59) and south of the upper Woodward Loop in downtown Pontiac. The sale includes the Perry Street parking lot and a side parking lot adjacent to University Drive.
• Lower and street level have immediate access to parking lot.
• Each level consists of 7,944 square feet.
• Lower level is useable former office space that with entry from the Perry Street parking lot.
• Main level on North Saginaw Street has four entrance doors and is very conducive to retail or office and multi-family residential on upper floor.
• The upper level contains two open areas that can be combined. This space lends itself to an office or a possible loft-style apartment conversion due to window potential (see rendering).
• There is an existing service elevator to the 2nd floor.
• Close to 50th District Court and many other downtown businesses.
• Metered street-level parking.
Attachments & Media
|Finance Data Year||2016|
|Real Estate Taxes - Annual($)||$12,171 (Annual)|
|Tax ID/APN:||14-29-426-012; 14-29-426-013|
|Property Located Between:||University Dr. and Lafayette St.|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||3|
|Typical SF / Floor:||7,944 SF|
|Total Parking Spaces:||50|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Philip A WojtowiczCORE Partners
|© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|