Catylist ID: #29585010
3.46 Acres on M-24
Vacant Land for SaleAlso listed as Retail-Commercial
|Catylist Listing ID:||29585010|
|Gross Land Area:||3.46 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$197,976 Per Acre|
|Land Splits Available:||Yes|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller, Purchase Money Mortgage|
Overview / Comments
• 3.46 acres of vacant land, just north of the Village of Oxford in Oxford Township.
• Adjacent 3.87 acres under construction for a Tractor Supply Company store.
• Flat land, water/sewer at site; all utility and ingress/egress easements in place.
• Commercial zoning in area of Meijer, McDonalds, Oxford Bank & McLaren Medical Center.
• Ready to develop, just need site plan approval.
• Directly across M-24 from Abbey Ridge Apartment Homes. A 360 unit apartment/condominium complex which is currently under construction
Attachments & Media
|Property Located Between:||Gateway Dr. & Market St.|
|Side of Street:||West|
|Road Type:||Paved, Highway|
|Feet of Frontage:||550|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Philip A WojtowiczCORE Partners
|© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|