Catylist ID: #30185396
Former Bo's Bar-B-Ques Restaurant Space Available
Retail-Commercial for LeaseAlso listed as Office
|Catylist Listing ID:||30185396|
|Property Subtypes:||Free-Standing Building, Restaurant, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub|
|Contiguous Space:||5,892 SF|
|Building Size (RSF):||11,551 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||0.14 Acres|
$15 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:||$7,365|
Overview / Comments
• The first floor of this iconic building is available for lease.
• While it can be leased for office or retail its "greatest and best use" is to revert to its former owner' use which was Bo's Brewery, the later operated as the Downtown 51 Grill by siblings of the original owner.
• The former bar/restaurant area features an almost "move-in" condition restaurant including a full kitchen, bar area and sitting area for restaurant guests.
• The lease will include the existing liquor license under some type of agreement that fully protects the current owner's ability to retain the license should a new tenant otherwise default on its lease.
• Street (metered) parking is directly in front of the restaurant.
• Adjacent to it is a private surface parking lot whose owner would work out a parking arrangement mutually beneficial to the lot owner and restaurant operator. • There is no maintenance or upkeep of a parking lot for this restaurant/retail or office space
Attachments & Media
Expand All Available Space
|Suite: Unit 1||5,892 SF||$15 PSF (Annual) NNN|
|Space Available:||5,892 SF|
$15 PSF (Annual)
|Tax ID/APN:||4246 3151 8503 6686|
|Zoning:||DOWNTOWN BUSINESS PARK|
|Property Located Between:||Huron & Lawrence Street|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Number of Stories:||2|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|