Catylist ID: #30034129
Retail-Commercial for LeaseAlso listed as Office
|Catylist Listing ID:||30034129|
|Property Subtypes:||Restaurant, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub|
|Contiguous Space:||4,750 SF|
|Building Size (RSF):||7,700 SF|
|Gross Land Area:||0.07 Acres|
$12.63 PSF (Annual)
|Building Name:||Griff's Grill|
|Usable Size (USF):||4,750 SF|
Overview / Comments
• 49 N. Saginaw, formerly Griff's Grill, is bar/restaurant located within the Indian Hill District of downtown Pontiac.
• The building's interior is tastefully historic and unique. Centrally located in downtown, with easy access to on and off-street parking.
• The 1st Floor consists of 2,950 SF with a full service mahogany bar, kitchen, restrooms and seating for at least 80 patrons.
• The 2nd Floor consists of 1,800 SF with a service bar, restrooms, elevated stage, sound/light booth and seating for at least 50 +/- patrons.
• The Lower Level consists of 2,950 SF with office, liquor locker, walk-in keg cooler, mechanical systems and abundant storage.
• Sale or Lease includes Class "C" liquor license and existing furniture, fixtures & Equipment (FFE).
• Total capacity 150+/-
• Pontiac is undergoing a significant renaissance! Join one of the 30+ new businesses which now call downtown Pontiac "home," such as Flagstar Strand Theatre, Slow's BBQ, ExFerimentation Brewing Co., Fillmore 13 Brewery, Alley Cat and M1 Concourse Race Track, to name a few.
Attachments & Media
Expand All Available Space
|Suite: 1||4,750 SF||$5,000 (Monthly) NNN|
|Space Available:||4,750 SF|
$12.63 PSF (Annual)
|Zoning:||DOWNTOWN BUSINESS DISTRICT|
|Property Located Between:||Lawrence and W. Huron St.|
|Largest Nearby Street:||Woodward Ave.|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
|© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|