Catylist ID: #30169340
Retail & FF&E Available
Retail-Commercial for SaleAlso listed as Office
|Catylist Listing ID:||30169340|
|Property Subtypes:||Restaurant, Tavern/Bar/Nightclub|
|Building Size (RSF):||5,935 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
|Gross Land Area:||1.71 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$134.63 PSF|
|Property Use Type:||Business|
|Sale Terms:||Purchase Money Mortgage|
Overview / Comments
• Bongo's is a long-established and operational Latin Nightclub.
• Bongo's Nightclub is located at the corner of North Perry and Pontiac Road in north Pontiac. It is on 1.7 acres on this very visible corner.
• Adjacent to it is the federal IRS building and the Micghian Secretary of State.
• 1/4 mile to the east is Auburn Hill and the many high-tech research buildings associates with Automation Alley.
• The building and property can be sold for redevelopment. Price: $699,000.
FF&E (if desired) $100,000 (see narrative below). Building + FF&E = $799,000
• MLCC licenses: Class C Liquor License; SDM (carry out); OD (Outdoor service); Dance and Entertainment licenses; and SS (Sunday Sales). 417 seating permitted. It has recently renovated LED lights both indoor and to its large parking area. FF&E features a recently renovated/improved sound system, dance floor, furnished/enclosed outdoor deck area. Also included are new tabletops, ample barstools and several reach-in coolers, Flat screen TVs, (some are new 4K ultra flat screens) and projectors.
Attachments & Media
|Retail Clientele:||General, Business, Tourist|
|Total Number of Buildings:||1|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Philip A WojtowiczCORE Partners
|© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|