Catylist ID: #30038963
34 AC on M-24, Possible P.U.D.
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30038963|
|Property Subtypes:||Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Retail-Pad|
|Gross Land Area:||34 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$107,352 Per Acre|
|Land Splits Available:||Yes|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller, Purchase Money Mortgage|
Overview / Comments
• Rolling acreage that sits high up and overlooks M-24 (Lapeer Rd.) - known as the "Gateway to Orion Township."
• Can be used for general office headquarters or a major medical presence, senior housing or pad site retail.
• Parcel is potential Plan Unit Development with the ability to do up to 5 potential splits.
• PUD plans are on file for approval.
• Commercial zoning is in place.
• Owner has completed all engineering studies needed for development.
• Total land size is 33.24 acres with 17+ buildable acres.
• M-24 roadwork was just completed to widen the road, establish more turn lanes, and fully resurface M-24 from I-75 through this property's frontage and past Lake Orion proper.
• I-75 is minutes to the south of the site.
• Excellent location: Property is adjacent to BOSCH, in close proximity to GM Orion Assembly, many other Automation Alley corporations as well as Oakland University.
|Zoning:||OP-2 & COMMERCIAL|
|Property Located Between:||Silverbell and Waldron Rds. off M-24|
|Largest Nearby Street:||Lapeer Rd./M-24|
|Feet of Frontage:||1,299|
|Highway Access:||Easy access to I-75|
|Lot Frontage:||1,299 feet|
|Lot Depth:||1,140 feet|
|Zoning Description:||OP-2 & Commercial|
|Part of Planned Development?:||Yes|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Philip A WojtowiczCORE Partners
|© Copyright Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX). All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|